Gas Safety Certificates

As a landlord, you are legally required to make sure your tenants’ residences are safe. You will need a Gas Safety Certificate for each gas appliance and flue in the property which will need to be renewed every year.

This means that you must have a Gas Safe Registered engineer conduct an annual gas safety check on all gas equipment, and the results of these inspections are recorded in your Landlord Gas Safety Record.

What can I expect to find on my Gas Safety Record?

Every certificate issued should include the following:

  • The location and a description of all gas equipment checked including any flues
  • The outcome of operational safety checks completed on applicable equipment
  • A list of any safety issues discovered whether they have been resolved or require further attention
  • Your name and address
  • The property address
  • The name, registration number and signature of the engineer who made the checks
  • The date the checks were carried out

All of Brightech’s engineers are fully qualified and registered with the Gas Safety Register, which is the UK’s only lawfully recognised gas safety register since 1st April, 2009. We’ll visit your properties every year to make sure everything is safe and running smoothly, keeping you and your tenants’ minds at ease.

Any Questions?

If you'd like to know more about us, our services or how we work, please give us a call or drop us a line.